If you are experiencing an iPhone unavailable issue, then you’re not alone. The iPhone is a popular device and many people use it. However, there are times when the phone becomes unavailable and that can be frustrating for users. If you want to fix this problem then keep reading because we have some tips in this article that will help you solve any iPhone unavailable issue:
use the power button to turn iPhone on
To turn on your iPhone, press and hold the power button until you see a gray screen with a lock icon in the middle.
Hold down on this area until you see an alert pop up asking if you want to hard reset or turn off your phone. Press on “HARD RESET” and then wait for it to restart again (this takes about 10 seconds). You can remove any apps that aren’t needed during recovery before going through these steps so they won’t be deleted when done!
use leave the phone on airplane mode for a few minutes
Turn off airplane mode by sliding it to the OFF position.
Reboot your iPhone.
When you turn on the phone again, it might take a few minutes for it to boot up (the screen will flash black and white).
try turning on iPhone and another apple product via Bluetooth
You can try turning on iPhone and another apple product via Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both devices
- Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone
- Turn on Bluetooth on other apple products
try resetting network settings first
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Shut down the computer, then turn on your iPhone. The screen will show a message stating that it is starting up and connecting with iTunes in 5 seconds or so before launching into normal use mode. You can check whether this works by opening Settings > General > Cellular > Network and seeing if you’re able to connect to the internet via WiFi or cellular data (if available). If not, try turning off airplane mode again before proceeding further below!
- Turn off your Mac after disconnecting from Wi-Fi/cellular network connection with an external modem; wait until both devices are disconnected before restarting them so that they get back on at exactly the same time—this ensures less confusion over which device was last connected first during setup process later down the line when attempting other network setups like pairing Bluetooth keyboards etcetera.”
connect the iPhone charger to the computer
You can connect your iPhone to a computer via a USB cable. Turn off the device, wait for it to fully charge, then turn it on again by holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds.
- Try connecting your iPhone to another Apple device (e.g., iPad or Mac) via Bluetooth instead of Wi-Fi if you’re having trouble pairing with one particular network connection type/device combination in Settings > General > About > Network; you may need to reset network settings first!
- Perform a soft reset of your device by pressing and holding down both volume up buttons until the screen goes blank (this will erase any personal information stored on it), while simultaneously pressing the needed home button five times rapidly; make sure no other iOS devices are connected before doing so as they may interfere with this process!
perform a soft reset
- Press and hold the power button and home button at the same time.
- Keep these buttons pressed until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
If your iPhone is still unresponsive, try again. If it’s still not responsive, try a hard reset by holding down both of your device’s buttons for 10 seconds until it turns off completely (this will erase all data).
more tips you should know about iPhone unavailable issue
If your iPhone is unavailable, you can’t use it. It’s the same as if your computer was offline or disconnected from the Internet.
If you’re having an issue with your phone and aren’t sure why here are some steps to help:
- Make sure that the problem isn’t related to a Wi-Fi or cellular connection by turning these off and on again. If this doesn’t work, try restarting your device and see if this resolves the issue for you. If it does not fix things then there may be another reason why this is happening such as an app not being compatible with iOS 12 due to updates being released recently which will require usernames/passwords etc.. We recommend contacting Apple directly via their customer support page rather than trying our own methods first because they know more about what goes wrong when using their products than anyone else ever could!
Tips to fix iPhone unavailable
- Turn off the iPhone and turn it on again. If this does not work, then you can reset network settings on your device by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Restore from backup: This option helps in restoring the phone back to its previous state if there is a problem with any apps or data files on your phone. To do so, go to Settings > iCloud or select an app from the iTunes Store icon on the home screen of your device; then tap the “Apps” option in the left navigation menu and scroll down till you find the “Restore From Backup” button.
Tap that button and follow instructions given by the iTunes app once again until you get a successful restore process done successfully without losing any important data stored in iTunes library file
The bottom line is that there are many causes of iPhone unavailable issues and it’s important to troubleshoot the issue as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about your device, please contact us today so our experts can help!